Avicenna Clinic is committed to providing all our patients with exceptional care. When a patient cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another patient from being seen.
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE – Avicenna Clinic require all patients who not covered by with their insurers or NHS to pay for their Diagnostic Imaging at the time of booking.
- All payments are non-refundable after services are rendered.
- The payment is for a medical service to be performed; it is not for any particular outcome. Avicenna Clinic does not provide any guarantee or warranty, implied or not for the outcome of the medical service.
- Insurance claims: if after payment a claim is filed with a health insurance provider by the patient, Avicenna Clinic reserve the right not to refund any payment that was made. Also, the patient will be responsible to pay all co-pay and deductibles as per the remittance received from the insurance provider. To avoid any confusion, it is the patient’s responsibility to ensure that Avicenna Clinic is handed the health insurance information at the time of the visit.
SCHEDULING APPOINTMENT – The time allocated to you for diagnostic services is reserved especially for you. Depending on the type of imaging required we may require additional medical staff to be present to assist in the imaging process.
Being on time for your appointment is essential. If you are 15 minutes or later for your appointment, Avicenna Clinic reserve the right not to conduct the scan. Please bear in mind that if you do arrive late for an appointment, your scan may be rescheduled, and you will be charged for the medicine we ordered especially for your scan.
CANCELLATION BY US – Avicenna Clinic reserves the right to modify or cancel any session if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we are required to cancel your appointment, we shall inform you and aim to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
Occasionally appointments may be cancelled for Health and Safety reasons, or unsuitability based on medical/surgical assessment.
CANCELLATION BY YOU – Avicenna Clinic will provide a full refund for any individual bookings which are cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of your appointment.
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking, please note the following cancellation conditions will apply where you are seeking to cancel OR reschedule your appointment.
- Cancellation: Between 24- 48 hours prior to your appointment – a charge of 50% of the scan price will be applicable. The remaining 50% of the scan price will be refunded to you within 5 working days.
- Cancellation: Less than 24 hours’ notice – the full charge will be levied, and no refunds will be given.
- Failure to show for an appointment: the full cost of the appointment will be charged. No refund will be made. Any new booking or rescheduled booking will be considered a new appointment and will be charged for in full.
If your appointment is on Monday, the cut-off time to notify is 11.30am on Thursday to avoid any charges and provide a full refund.